Dolphyn is a no-code app and workflow builder for non-technical users. We give users lego blocks that make it dead simple to build powerful apps for anything from simple airtable-powered CRUD apps to useful internal tools helpful in ops and customer success. Join our ambitious team on a mission to unlock millions of hours in productivity by inventing an app builder that your grandparents could use.
Design is a core part of our product philosophy. We build an app builder for non-technical users so its important to be inclusive and accessible.
What you’ll do
- Take Product Design off of our CEO’s hands. Being a UX-heavy product, this is now, and will always be, one of the most impactful roles at Dolphyn
- Own product design and collaborate with the CEO, CTO, Engineering team, and our customers to pour their feedback back into the Dolphyn product
- Be involved in every step of the process—defining product, collaborating with PMs, customers, and engineering leads, and researching, prototyping, and scaling design with new systems
- See your design work through from start to finish: turn insights from user feedback into ideas, sketch, and prototype to bring them to life, and ship products and features that make Dolphyn better
- Work closely with our Engineering team to understand how your designs will be built
- Experienced working in digital product design
- Confident shipping interaction design work in web applications
- An excellent visual and written communicator who is able to clearly communicate your design work and the support for your design decisions
- Experienced with advanced prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Principle, Framer, Sketch, InVision)
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure and have experience with platforms like AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Energetic, curious, and eager to learn something new
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org