Dolphyn is a no-code app and workflow builder for non-technical users. We give users lego blocks that make it dead simple to build powerful apps for anything from simple airtable-powered CRUD apps to useful internal tools helpful in ops and customer success. Join our ambitious team on a mission to unlock millions of hours in productivity by inventing an app builder that your grandparents could use.
We are looking for frontend engineers to build software lego blocks for non-technical users. Your grandma should be able to figure out how to use our product.
You will solve hard problems for our customers while building an easy-to-use-product. This Frontend Engineer role is mission-critical to Dolphyn, and comes with generous equity and high impact on our early-stage team. If you love working in a customer-focused environment this role is for you. You’d be joining our small, top-notch Frontend team with deep expertise in data visualization, state management, and frontend performance optimization.
What you’ll do
- Plan and build features that will help users bring their app ideas to life — they’ll need sensible lego blocks and you’ll need to hold their hand to help them insert useful logic, transforms and integrations with other tools that they like
- Discuss directly with customers on use cases and usability feedback
- Improve the Dolphyn code evaluation kernel which connects customer data with components
- Measure and optimize performance using the latest browser technologies
- Create powerful UI components that unlock hours of saved analysis time for users
- Build out new component property management widgets and UX to support the configuration of UI components (ex. Reorder table columns, advanced charting, etc.)
- Focused on delivering incredible user experiences to customers
- A strong product thinker with a strong design sense
- Able to discuss strategic engineering/product/design decisions with clarity of thinking
- A side-project person who loves building tools for developers, designers, or data scientists
- Experienced building programming language tooling such as parsers, autocomplete, and sandboxing
- An expert in building performant scalable, flexible & reusable libraries and components
- Experienced managing frontend infrastructure such as build systems and automated testing
If you are interested, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org